FEATURES & BENEFITS
Manpower EfficiencyRetrieves items weighing up to 2 tons with just one person.
Precise Load PositioningPallets are positioned in the STAK System® at vertical increments of 4”, so items can be stored exactly where you want them.
Space SavingsMaximizes the use of cubic space, freeing up valuable floor space.
Variety of ApplicationsIdeal for work-in-progress, maintenance, tooling and fixturing, and supply and distribution.
STAK SYSTEM ® OPTIONS
Explore the different options of the STAK System ® with the 2K STAK System ®, 4K STAK System ® Hazmat STAK System ® and Adjustable Racking System (ARS).
2K STAK System®
The STAK System is loaded with features to save space and maximize productivity.Request a Quote
- Fully modular. Rack capacity is 25,000 lbs. per section and and 50,000 lbs. per bay (seismic zones 1 and 2)
- Pallets placed in 4" vertical increments. Items can be stored just where you want them, and are positioned via a positive engagement system
- Ergonomic handling. Unique handling device maneuvers on four axes, creating 360-degree flexibility – makes removing even large loads easy
- Simple, intuitive positioning. Enables the operator to relocate a pallet quickly, accurately, and safely (pallets are removed and replaced by guiding the mast to the new position)
- Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use controls. No license or certification required
- Mast hovers over floor. For ease of use on uneven surfaces
4K STAK System®
The ultimate single-operator storage solution, 4K STAK System is designed for the storage of larger and heavier items (up to 4,000 lbs.)Request a Quote
- Single operator. From one convenient operator’s position, 4K STAK System keeps hard-to handle items accessible and organized
- Fully motorized directional movements. Same main elements as 2K STAK System
- Ergonomically designed cab. 4K operator’s cab has all controls on board and provides clear sight lines
- Cab safety features. Including platform control pedal, protective canopy, hand guards, cab back, removable key switch, and e-stop emergency button
- Two types of operator control stations. Cage-pendant controls direct movement on all four axes and are mounted on the mast; walk-behind with detachable controls allows operator to stand off to the side to increase visibility
Hazmat STAK System®
Designed specifically for the storage, staging, and retrieval of 55-gallon hazardous material drums, the HazMat STAK System gets your drums off the floor and into their own dedicated storage system without having to use a forklift.Request a Quote
- Safe and ergonomic operation. Present in every detail, from pneumatic operation to bright yellow color – all HazMat STAK System storage units carry factory mutual system approval
- One-deep drum storage. Drums are always visible so potential problems can be easily detected
- Heavy-duty. Can efficiently manage loads up to 2,000 lbs.
- Flow-through pallets. Specifically designed to allow sprinkler system water to flow through the pallets
- Personal protective equipment cabinet included. Fast-access cabinet fully stocked with a spill kit (containing puncture repair putty and absorbent mats, socks, and pillows capable of cleaning up a 60-gallon spill), 20 pairs of shield gloves, 25 pairs of disposable boots, 12 pairs of goggles, and an emergency response handbook
- Universal drum handler. Available as an alternative to the standard drum handler, allowing you to handle both steel and fiber drums with a special double-clamping mechanism (easily removable for standard fork handling)
ARS - Adjustable Racking System
A completely flexible heavy-duty storage solution, the ARS Adjustable Racking System allows super-efficient storage of items of varying size and weight. Like the STAK System®, the ARS is based on a system of removable, positionable pallets.Request a Quote
- Utilizes fork trucks. System for moving pallets with fork trucks (differs from STAK System which uses a mast and bridge assembly)
- Heavy-duty strength. Roll-formed columns provide double-strength rest hooks on 7-3/4" centers, and pallets are reinforced with double-layer steel surfaces, allowing for maximum-density pallet positions
- High weight capacity. Heavy-duty columns provide 25,000 lb. capacity per storage section (seismic zones 1 and 2)
- Pallet fork guides. Ensure proper engagement and provide additional structural support – opposing cross members provide total surface support stability
ACCESSORIES & RELATED PRODUCTS
RESOURCES & SUPPORT
Need it Fast? Try LISTA Xpress™
From workbenches and workstations to cabinets and accessories, many of our LISTA® products ship within a week of your order – so instead of waiting, you're working.