Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Workstations and storage to support efficient, quality service – from small shops to large motor pools.
Solutions that drive efficiency and profitability
Keep your busy vehicle service and repair shop organized, efficient, and profitable. LISTA® can help with everything from custom-configured workbench solutions to productivity-enhancing issue counters to space-saving parts storage and versatile mobile cabinets.
Space and speed are critical in parts departments. You need high-density storage that will keep your parts organized, accessible, and accounted for.
To provide the most efficient, quality vehicle service, your service area must be highly functional and orderly at all times. LISTA® can help, with organized solutions that turbocharge efficiency.
Our sleek-yet-durable issue counters, storage cabinets, Storage Wall System, and service area solutions keep supplies organized and accessible so vehicle maintenance and repair professionals can provide efficient service.
Drawer Storage Cabinets
LISTA® industrial cabinets offer high-density storage and a range of cabinet footprints and drawer heights to create your most productive work environment.View Details
- Welded drawers. Unique construction provides full dimensional stability
- Smooth extension. Suspension system features quiet Polyoxymethylene (POM) bearings for smooth drawer extension
- Fully extendable drawers. Drawers extend 100% even when loaded to 440 lb. capacity
- PrevenTip® interlock system. Our patented system helps prevent tipping by allowing only one drawer to be extended at a time
- Full-height side and back walls. Allow the entire cubic capacity of the drawer to be used
- Hinged plastic drawer handle covers. Help protect drawer labels from wear and tear
- Easy to organize. Drawer partitioning slots allow flexible subdivision for better item organization and angled top edges allow fast, accurate identification of compartment contents
Storage Wall® Systems
Take full advantage of your vertical space with our Storage Wall System, featuring a flexible design that can be configured to suit your specific needs.View Details
- Versatile and space-saving. Customizable combination of drawers, shelves and/or roll-out trays to store items of diverse sizes and shapes – all in a single unit
- Modular configuration. Arrange and rearrange your layout to meet evolving storage and retrieval needs
- Maximizes vertical space. Select from 6 standard heights of up to 10 ft. for more space-efficient storage that can reduce the amount of floor space used
- Stackable. Stack individual systems up to 4-high or arrange as multi-story installations with mezzanines for even greater vertical storage and access
LISTA® issue counters keep parts organized for faster inventory and retrieval and provide a spacious counter top for conducting transactions and displaying items.View Details
- High-density drawer storage cabinets. Designed to maximize cubic storage capacity
- Sub-dividable drawers. Can be configured to exactly fit the parts you’re storing, keeping them protected and speeding retrieval
- Drawer dividers. Can accommodate labels and bar codes for quick identification of compartment contents and greater inventory accuracy
- Shelf cabinets. Organized, accessible storage for bulkier parts
- Counter top options. Choose from a selection of durable, attractive surfaces, including butcher block, stainless steel, and plastic laminate
- Flush drawer handles. Help prevent snagging or tearing of clothing
- Fully extendable drawers. Drawers and roll-out trays feature a 100% full drawer extension and impressive 440 lb. weight-bearing capacity
Unlike standard workbenches that don’t conform to your specific space and pace, LISTA® service bays are custom configured to help technicians work their best.View Details
- Durable construction. To withstand punishing daily use
- Worksurface options. Choose from a variety of sturdy, attractive worksurfaces, including stainless steel, butcher block, and galvanized steel
- Spacious and organized. Ample space and organizational features help technicians perform more efficiently and productively
- Lockable cabinets. Provide a secure place to store personal belongings and reduce shrinkage
- Above-worksurface accessories. Configure your bench with overhead cabinets, shelving, a computer display area, and more
- Mobile carts available. Add mobile carts to safely transport tools and other items to the point of repair, then store beneath the workbench when not in use
Let us do the planning for you – request complimentary design assistance today.Learn More